Monday 26 December 2011

Hot chocolate mini Series - Fancy White Chocolate


Girls like chocolate. Hell, I’m a girl and I like chocolate. And my White Fancy Chocolate is the girliest thing in the world of hot chocolate.

Ingredients (for 2):
½ cup of double cream
½ cup of milk
1 cup of white chocolate chips
2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
1 cup of spirited cherries
2 candy canes

Put it all in a heavy saucepan: the vanilla, the cream, the milk and the chocolate. Let it all melt together and stir it in. Put a couple of cherries at the bottom of each mug and cover them with the chocolate. Put a candycane into each mug, to stir and fish the cherries out. OR garnish with mashmallows and a dusting of dark cocoa.

Sweet and girly, perfect for a girl – on – girl chat with a couple of muffins and a bad bad movie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Let me know if you tried it and it worked, or if you tried it and it didn't work, if you have a different version...
I can't wait to read your comments!